The kids headed back-to-school which means homework, added commitments and a readjusted schedule. Now the weekend is just beginning, but maybe you’re all a little tired and hungry. What better way to unwind, reconnect and reward everyone for a successful week, then to go out for dinner as a family.
Let us here at Rosalini’s Pizza & Subs put dinner on the table tonight. Stop in and let us serve you a couple of hot, made-to-order extra large pizzas. And don’t worry about the dishes, we’ll take care of those, too.
Or maybe you’d rather slip into your pj’s, pick out your favorite family movie and eat dinner at home. We’ve got you covered there, too. Call in your order (or order online) and we’ll deliver within a 10 mile radius.
Trying to stick to a budget? Try one of our current Family Meal Deals.
And don’t forget Rosalini’s now offers Gluten-Free made-from-scratch pizza (in all sizes), GF sub rolls, GF pastas and GF desserts so if someone in your family has a gluten dietary restriction we’ve got lots of choices for them to pick from.
Looking for some new ways to break up the week? Coming soon Wednesday Family Game Nights
All offers, promotions, and discounts are subject to change, substitution or cancellation without prior notice.
Chef Greg has been on a mission for Rosalini’s Pizza and Subs. After finding the perfect recipe for gluten-free pizza crust, he’s been searching high and low for a delicious, fluffy, gluten-free sub roll.
His first attempt at creating a GF option to our famous, scratch-made, sub rolls turned out yummy, but unfortunately it lacked the height and airy texture Chef was hoping for. It didn’t meet his high standards, so he went back to the drawing board.
Now all of Chef Greg’s diligent searching has paid off; he’s found a gluten-free roll* that is both delectable and worthy of carrying the Rosalini’s name.
Chef Greg understands the importance of providing our customers with options. Those with dietary limitations are too often either restricted from dining-out or get only a few menu items to choose between. Here at Rosalini’s, we want to do better.
Rosalini’s Pizza & Subs is truly your place for Gluten-Freedom**. From pizza to pasta to salad to dessert and now to subs, if you’re avoiding gluten, we’ve got you covered.
Just read what our customers are saying:
Rosalini’s has been my dream come true for gluten free options. The owner has successfully made some incredible pizza dough, the best texture and flavor I have had since becoming gluten free. The toppings are always fresh and delicious! Thank you for your service Rosalini’s staff- you all rock! – Anna T (facebook reviewer)
*Additionally charges apply to all gluten-free menu items
**We take every measure to keep our gluten-free products as separate as possible. However, GF items are prepared/cooked in the same area as other gluten containing foods; therefore, the possibility exists for cross-contamination.
What makes Rosalini’s pizzas and subs better than our competitors?
- We use only 100% mozzarella cheese on our pizzas, not a combination of cheeses. We only purchase fresh cheese with no added starch. Our mozzarella is made with real buffalo milk for an extra creamy taste.
- All of our pizza dough is made from scratch in the store.
- Every sub roll is made from scratch in the store.
- Our pizza sauce is fresh made with chunks of real tomatoes and the perfect blend of spices.
- We offer more than 30 toppings for your pizza, from kalamata olives to sun-dried tomatoes. Our sausage is made from real sweet, Italian sausage and our ground beef is seasoned and cooked in store. Our mushrooms, peppers and onions are fresh and sliced in store.
- We buy whole, raw chicken wings which we then cut, season and bake.
- We respect our customers and understand the need for gluten-free* options. Our gluten-free pizza crusts are fresh and made to order so you get a tender, delicious crust.
At Rosalini’s we’ll NEVER:
- Serve any foods with MSG or Soy
- Use dough that was made in a plant somewhere and shipped frozen
- Skimp on our ingredients by buying pre-made sausage or ground beef crumbles or canned mushrooms
- Sell pre-made, gluten-free crust that tastes like cardboard.
- Trade fresh for cheap
Hungry yet? We’ll fix that!
*All of our pizzas and subs are cooked in the same oven; therefore, while we do our best to separate gluten-free products, there is a possibility for cross-contamination between gluten-containing and gluten-free products.